The Mill Valley School District, in partnership with the City of Mill Valley, the County of Marin, and Marin Transit, is pleased to continue the home-to-school yellow school bus program that was first piloted in 2016/17.
Use this site to reserve and purchase a seat on one of the yellow school bus routes serving Mill Valley Middle School, Strawberry Point, and Edna Maguire. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
A few easy steps will guide you through the process of purchasing a bus pass for your student:
1. Review the Bus Schedules for the school your student will attend in the fall of 2018.
2. Go to Buy a Pass (available on June 7) and choose the desired route and stop for your student. AM and PM passes are sold separately. For a "round trip," you will need to purchase one of each.
3. Complete the purchase process. You will receive a purchase confirmation via email.
- Would you like to be alerted to bus delays or cancellations? If yes, check the box saying "you wish to receive text messages for service alerts" before completing the purchase.
4. Receive pass. In early August, passes will be mailed to the address provided at check out. You will receive an email notifying you that passes have been sent.
5. Didn't receive your pass before school started? That's ok! Just print your order confirmation that you received via email and show that to the bus driver.
Questions? Send us an Email.